Class Reunion Ideas for Creating a Memorial for Departed Classmates
7 Class Reunion Ideas for Those You’ve Lost
We’ve provided these class reunion ideas to help you create a lasting tribute to your departed classmates. I’ve selected my favorite ideas for creating a lasting tribute to the classmates you’ve loved and lost.
1. Have a candle lighting ceremony
2. Create a centerpiece with photos of the departed
3. Gather class yearbook photos of the departed and decorate candles with the class photos.
4. Have lined cards on the tables. Attendees can write their memories of their class mate on the cards.
The cards can then be given to the parents or children of the departed.
5. Create a memory tree where yearbook photos hang from the tree.
6. Design and display a poster with yearbook photos of the class mates you’ve lost.
7. Give each attendee a plantable keepsake bookmark with names of the classmates on it.