All the items in your order are shipped for one flat price.
Regular Ground Shipping- (Approximately 5 – 7 business days) is a flat $5 charge in the United States. There is an extra charge to ship to Alaska and Hawaii. We also ship to Canada and the UK. Let us know how quickly you need the item, and we will confirm shipping costs via email prior to shipping.
2nd Day Air $29.95 – Delivery two (2) business days from the day your item is shipped. Allow one business day for processing.
Next Day Air $49.95 – Delivery the following business day from the day your item is shipped.
Business Day = Monday – Friday excluding holidays.
2nd Day and Next Day orders received after 12:00 PM PST are usually shipped the following business day.
Products are shipped via FedEx. With a few exceptions, all of the products we carry are in stock and will ship within 24 hours (Monday-Friday) of placing your order. If a product is not in stock, you will be contacted via phone or email within 24 hours of placing your order. Please note that many personalized items require time to be printed or engraved. The time required is noted on the product page.
Returns and Exchanges:
Every item we sell is covered by Next Gen Memorials 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase simply call our support line at 800-465-0553 within seven (7) days (we are flexible on this timeframe) of receipt to verify the return shipping address and set up an exchange or apply the proper credit to your account. All items should be returned in the original packaging and shipping containers with any original packing slip enclosed. We will refund the full purchase price less shipping – unless the item is defective or was shipped as a result of our error. Refunds and exchanges are credited/processed upon receipt of the merchandise. We know choosing an urn is a very personal decision. We understand and are here to make your choice and experience a positive one. Please read our testimonials and see how we are doing.
Embroidered and custom printed products are not returnable except in the case of an error on the part of www.nextgenmemorials.com. In that case, we will reprint, embroider or engrave at no charge and reship at no charge.
Downloads are non refundable. Please call if you have any issues with downloads and we will be happy to send you another file.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Next Gen Memorials’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Next Gen Memorials’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Next Gen Memorials at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Next Gen Memorials’s web site are provided “as is”. Next Gen Memorials makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Next Gen Memorials does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Next Gen Memorials or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Next Gen Memorials’s Internet site, even if Next Gen Memorials or a Next Gen Memorials authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Next Gen Memorials’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Next Gen Memorials does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Next Gen Memorials may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Next Gen Memorials does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Next Gen Memorials has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Next Gen Memorials of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Next Gen Memorials’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.